Friday, September 5, 2008

Tired... Fed up...

I think is time tat i stop all this... Having this 3post was not the rite way to resolve matters anymore... Every passing minutes creates conflict among diff ppl.. Diff beliefs...

LEt me justify myself,
The main reason i place his statement up cause he was being unpleasantly rude.. He was being unfair.. I did all this to try to justify with him wat are our belief.. I even apologize on behalf of whoever tat could have done wrong to him... I didn't bang him... All of u can read my reply to him.. N u can clearly c i was not trying to do anything to insult atheist or wat he stands for... Even though he acted as such... All i did was calling him immature for judgin sumthing tat he couldn't comprehend..

But still he comes in strong n hard.. Ignoring wat i've said.. Or tells him.. Accept no known facts i give.. but twisted everything n repeatedly insults us... Tat's y i couldn't take it n fire his personality... Instead of talking bout beliefs anymore... tat was y i wrote the 2nd reply to him.. U can read n u judge urself.. Yes.. i was being immature.. to a certain extent.. I admit.. But i dun care... He was rude.. impolite.. Improper..

Now all i m doing rite now is justifying myself for those who blames me or say things bout me... This is a waste of my time n effort to reason to a man like his well-being..

N hansen.. is not tat i'm impatient.. Is tat he has step over the line.. U must understand tat i do not hate who he is.. But the very mindset of wat he thinks n says.. I can still talk to him as a respected man.. But in this matter, is unbearable... I dun think i have cross my line as yet.. U read how he talks... Sum big shot or sumthing... But the message u give is clear.. N ya.. wat for spoil our reputation over a man.. (If he insist) a pussy.... lol...

I think i've said more then enough.. I've already erase the comments tat has been in my comment box.. N stop all comments tat's coming in.. No point reading sumthing tat's unpleasant.. Over him.. He is no body in this world..

Is time to end this senseless topic... CIF at least doesn't resolve to such violence... at least not most of the time...